10 May 2008

Nights Out

After spending the past two nights out, I'm really happy the weekend is here and we have no plans. Thursday night we went to The Glee Club (a comedy club) for Chris' labmate's birthday, which was really fun.

Last night we went to the Botanical Gardens for my college's party. The party was in honor of the college's 40th anniversary and therefore was 60s themed. Fancy dress (which in American English means wearing a costume) was optional and it was quite fun to see the outfits people came up with.


Below is a picture of my co-workers Michelle and Emma who dressed up as go-go girls.


Chris and I were boring and decided not to spend money on costumes (about half the people there were in 60s attire).

It was a very enjoyable party with great food and music. Chris even got me out on the dance floor, which is hard to do.