21 May 2008

Apartment Hunting

My brother Branden and I spent the day apartment hunting in Milwaukee. I'm really glad that he volunteered to come along with me because it was helpful having him navigate and give his opinion on the apartments and neighborhoods we were looking at.

My first choice apartment at this time is in New Berlin and only a 12 minute drive from where Chris will be working. In fact, Chris hasn't even seen where he'll be working yet, so we took this picture just for him :)


Of course one of the main factors in selecting an apartment location is having a gym nearby, so I also checked out gyms today. We were both excited to find out that there is a Princeton Club location in New Berlin (there are only 3 total, with the other two being in Madison). I was even more excited today to discover that the gym in New Berlin is nicer than the Madison West location we used to workout at. So at this point it looks like New Berlin might be our new home.