20 April 2007

Facebook

A friend recently introduced me to Facebook. Before joining, I had assumed that sites like Facebook and MySpace were for high school age people, but after joining I found that quite a few of my high school classmates are registered (and we're 10 years out of high school as of this year). Not only can you search by the schools you attended and year you graduated, but there's also a cool feature that allows you to scan the contents of your e-mail address book to determine who's registered…that's how I discovered that my brother is on Facebook :)

I've also discovered that many of Chris' labmates are on Facebook. Today, one guy posted the picture below on his page, asking "Where's the peoples?" After seeing how many labmates are registered on Facebook, I would venture a guess that they're all too busy at their computers to be in lab working :)