11 April 2008

One More Day

Just one more day until Chris leaves for the U.S. We're both so excited that the time has finally come. We badly want to know where we'll be living and Chris is excited to meet the men that he might be working for. He put together a very impressive looking poster for his conference in Atlanta. It's huge (3x6 feet), so he had to unroll it on the floor for me to see it. I, of course, understand nothing on the poster, but his data does seem to be presented well :)


It'll be a long, quiet week at home without Chris. My co-worker today was asking me if I'm going to have a girls' night at our flat while he's away. She wants to drink cocktails and watch Sex & the City with two other co-workers. I reminded her that we have no TV and it'd be a bit cozy for the four of us to watch it on the laptop, so she's coming up with an alternate plan :)